Post #100 certainly sneaked up on me!
As such, I didn’t really have a chance to spend time in reflection or come up with snazzy infographics to comemorate the past 99 posts.
I shared a look back at The Voyageer back in January when I reached my one-year anniversary. Reaching 1 year was a great moment for me since many blogs taper off after a few months—writing is a commitment it and takes time to build a strong body of work! Luckily, I have a supportive family and some great guest posters who have helped this project grow.
I want to turn the mic back to you. The fun thing about blogging is I can write about whatever I want to. But I am constantly trying to grow, stretch and change—and bring things that are valuable to you.
Can you answer in the comments…
- How long have you followed The Voyageer (or did you just stumble in here today)?
- What would you like to see more of? (Hotel reviews, budget breakdowns, city highlights, personal reflections, giveaways, ____?)
- Do you follow me on other platforms? Which ones?
- Any other comments you’d like to include?
If you’d prefer not to reply publicly you can always email thevoyageer(at)gmail(dot)com
Come back Friday for a little looking backward travel post!
1. Since day one baby!
2. I love it when you tell us about cool places available to stay in different cities. I’d also love to see some posts about what to do in a city if you’ve only got 24-48 hours.
3. Facebook, Instagram
4. I will be your personal Kris Jenner: You’re doing amazing, sweetie!
Thanks for the feedback and encouragement! Your support keeps me going 😀
1. I can’t remember. I found your blog link in ig
2. City highlights, personal reflections
Keep on inspiring and blogging.
Thank you! See ya over on IG!