Link Love (5)
Normally in my Link Love posts, I connect you with a few great reads across the web. This month I was so focused on my business, and producing content for The Voyageer, that I didn’t even have time to read other blogs! Whoops! Next time I’ll have some great reads for you, I promise.
A few of my March-April-May highlights.
Oh dear, it’s been a while since my last Link Love post. That means it’s time to pull a few favorite posts from the last three (!) months.
- I started March with a little thinking out loud. Travel Insurance: Is it Worth It? The answer I came up with was “sometimes” —click over to see how I got there.
- March was the month I went to Portland! I wrote a 48 hour Portland city guide, including famous Powell’s City of Books and a Modern Times Portland review.
- I also did two more reviews: my experience with the Calpak luggage and my stay at the Staypineapple Hotel Rose.
- I went on a bit of a Mexico tear, writing about Tijuana brands for instagram eye candy, touring mines in Guanajuato, taking a day trip to San Miguel de Allende, and a roundup of where to stay in Cabo San Lucas.
- Lastly, I celebrated my 100th post, which included a little survey for you to take in the comments area. Please click over and give me some valuable feedback! And always, thanks for your support. Without readers like you, I wouldn’t be here.
My goal has been to feature a guest writer on The Voyageer each month. I have June/July/August slots available so please contact me if you have an article you’d like to share!
- March: A Getaway Weekend in Wichita, KS by Libby
- April: 6 Apps You Need for Study Abroad by Jordan
- May: How to Manage Group Travel by Noelle
Oh yeah, one more thing.
SUMMER HAS ARRIVED! Cue all the party emojis. If you’re booking summer travel make sure to use the Booking.com tools in my sidebar (if you’re reading this on a desktop), or on my hotels page. You will get the same low Booking.com prices, but The Voyageer will benefit a little. A gigantic THANK YOU for your help keeping this site running.
As always, I invite you to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, or Bloglovin’ so you never miss a post.
All photos by Staci Jackson for The Voyageer