Itinerary Summary: Prague, Southern Germany, Alsace, & Milan
Last fall, my husband Doug and I went on a 13 day trip through four countries. I have well-documented this trip here on The Voyageer as you’ll see below. I wanted to provide a resource for anyone planning a similar itinerary and this post serves as that collection.
Our itinerary & related posts:
- Planning ahead: We nailed down our itinerary 2 months before departure.
- Prague: Your First Time Visiting Prague
- Karlovy Vary: What to Expect in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic
- Bamberg: One Day in Bamberg, Germany
- Rothenburg Ob Der Tauber: Visiting Rothenburg Ob Der Tauber, Germany
- Strasbourg: An Enchanting Visit to Strasbourg, France
- Alsace: Alsace’s Picturesque Small Towns
- Milan: Milan on a Whim, on a Budget
- Debrief: Not too long after returning home, I took some time to evaluate what worked & what didn’t on our itinerary.
Where we stayed:
Below, find links to my hotel reviews and photos, plus the option to directly book your lodging through Booking.com. Booking will earn me a small commission at no extra cost to you.
- Prague: Hotel NYX (check prices)
- Karlovy Vary: Hotel Kavalerie (check prices)
- Bamberg: Hotel Alt-Ringlein (check prices)
- Rothenburg Ob Der Tauber: Gasthof Butz (check prices)
- Strasbourg & Alsace: Stayed with friends (search Strasbourg)
- Milan: Hotel Ibis Milano Centro (check prices)
Thank you for joining me! Now time to plan my next trip. Where have you been lately? Please leave recommendations in the comments!